You can get the discounts only if you have a valid academic year sticker as a sign of your membership on your student card.
You can renew your membership by
- Paying the membership fee online
- Paying the membership fee in M-Piste or during METKA’s campus tours
It a few working days for the membership date to update in the digital student card after completing the payment.
Note! Due to some updates in the app each member has to register again as a user through Frank’s website.
You can retrieve a valid sticker for the traditional plastic student card from M-piste, during METKA’s campus tours or from the student associations listed below.
Includes the use of Zone Sports services.
Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019: 52 €
Autumn 2018: 30 €
Completing the payment online
- Go to Student’s Desktop in OMA and find the section “Membership of Student Union METKA”
- Click “Pay the membership”
- Select the amount you are going to pay from the left corner
- Check that your contact details are correct and click “Tallenna”
- Check that the payment amount is correct and click “”Siirry verkkomaksuun”
- Choose a suitable payment option for yourself and complete the payment
- Congratulations, you are now METKA’s member! After a few working days you can log in to Frank.fi and either order the traditional plastic student card or activate the digital student card Frank app.
For the digital student card, you do not need a academic year sticker. The validity date on the card will update within a few working days after you have completed the payment.
You can get the academic year stickers from the following student associations:
- Demoni, Hämeentie 161 campus
- HIV, Vanha viertotie campus
- Soffa ry, Sofianlehdonkatu campus
- TXO ry, Tukohlmankatu campus
This post is also available in Suomi.