You can get the discounts only if you have a valid academic year sticker as a sign of your membership on your student card.
You can renew your membership by
- Paying the membership fee online
- Paying the membership fee in M-Piste or during METKA’s campus tours
It a few working days for the memership date to update in the digital student card after completing the payment.
You can retrieve a valid sticker for the traditional plastic student card from M-piste, during METKA’s campus tours or from the student associations listed below.
One semester (autumn or spring) – 20 €
Academic year- 30 €
- Log into your bank account
- Pay the membership fee for autumn or spring semester (20 €) or for the whole academic year (30 €)
Account number: Nordea FI10 1555 3000 1099 68
Reference number: check your personal reference number with our reference number tool and add it into the payment details.
- Take a screenshot from the payment or print a receipt.
- Retrieve the academic year sticker from M-piste or during METKA’s campus tours!
For the digital student card, you do not need a academic year sticker. The validity date on the card will update within a few working days after you have completed the payment.
You can get the academic year stickers from the following student associations:
- AGU, Agricolankatu campus
- Demoni, Hämeentie campus
- HIV, Mannerheimintie and Vanha viertotie campuses
- LEPO, Leppävaara campus
- MeMO, Myyrmäki campus
- Soffa ry, Sofianlehdonkatu campus
- TXO ry, Tukohlmankatu campus
This post is also available in Suomi.