The official mark of the student status is the student card! In Metropolia you can get the student card by getting the free Tuudo app on your phone.
A valid student card is the easiest way to prove your student status
- On long distance trains (VR)
- On long distance buses (Matkahuolto)
- At student cafeterias
With the student card you also get hundreds of student discounts all around Finland. With the international student card you get access to discounts abroad as well!
The digital student card is available for both iOS and Android users. You download the Tuudo app from Google Play and Apple stores.
Get your student card!
Get your Student Card:
- Install Tuudo app
- Sign in with your Metropolia credentials
- Choose “Student card” from the Card wallet on the app
- Pick a photo for your card
- Done! Enjoy your student life!
Join the Student Union:
Join the Student Union METKA, access even more benefits, use the Zone Sports Services and be a part of the student community!
- Go to OMA Student Desktop for online payment or visit our member service point
- Purchase the membership (detailed instructions on the Membership page)
- Start using your METKA member ID from the Tuudo app!
Get the plastic Student Card
If you would also like to have the traditional plastic student card, make the following actions:
- Check the card options available on the Frank website. Please noticce! You can access the site a few working days after you have paid the membership fee!
- Order your student card from the same site!
Renewing your Student Union membership
You can renew your membership by
- Paying the membership fee online
- Visiting M-piste or during our campus tours!
Please remember to retrieve a sticker if you have a traditional plastic student card. The stickers are available at M-piste, from certain student associations or during METKA’s campus tours.
This post is also available in Suomi.