Before students are entitled to order the student card or use the digital student cards, Frank App, they must become members of their student union, which in Metropolia is METKA. Joining METKA is done by paying the membership fee and one-time joining fee. Please note that new students must also have their student numbers before joining METKA. Students will get their student numbers at the beginning of their orientation days at the latest.
Step-by-step instructions for the joining process
1. Choose yourself a suitable membership
- Spring semester 2018: 20 € + joining fee 6,90 € = 26,90 €
2. Log into your netbankPay the membership
Bank account: Nordea FI10 1555 3000 1099 68
Reference: Use the reference number generator to create a personal reference and add it into the payment details
3. Take a screenshot of the payment.
4. It takes a few working days for the payment to register. You can fasten the process by sending the screenshot of the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The digital student card is the Frank App, which is available on Google Play and Apple store.
5. Congratulations, you are now a member!
If you decide use the traditional plastic student card, an additional 15,10 € fee will be added into price when you order the card from Frank.fi.
For additional details concerning memberships and student cards, please contact email@example.com.
This post is also available in Suomi.