Remember to enroll for the next semester! Enrolling is now open for both as present or absent, and for the courses in fall semester. If you don’t enroll before 31 May, a fee of 50 euros is collected to continue studies! Enrolling for courses is open until 15 May.
Here are instuctions, how to apply to your courses that are included in your program:
- Open from your Students Desktop the tab “ePSP”
- Open the tab ”Enrollments”
- From the ”Enrollment ongoing” -list you can see the list of courses that are included to your PSP and have the enrollment open.
- Enroll to the courses by clicking the button “Enroll”.
- If there are several same courses that are included in your PSP, you should enroll to the one that is directed to your group.
Tip of the Week is a weekly recurring tip relating to educational or student welfare issues.
Is there a theme or a subject METKA should tackle or help with? At METKA, lobbying is carried out by a paid lobbying expert and by members of the Board responsible for lobbying. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in Suomi.