The Holidays are on us and some of you might already have ended up somewhere out of the reach of the Metropolia libraries. If your books were left on the shelf or if you are going to read furiously during the holidays, you can renew your loans online – unless you have unpaid fees more than 10 €. But not to worry: since the beginning of December it has been possible to pay your fees online, too!
Here’s the instructions on how to pay your fees:
- Login to MetCat.
- Go to Your Account and choose Overdue charges.
- Click the Pay online button.
- After you have paid, return to MetCat so that the payment will be registered to the library system.
- If you have problems, please contact the library.
- Payment Service Provider is Paytrail.
This post is also available in Suomi.