Yes please, I want to be a METKA Member!
Before paying the membership fee, check that you meet these conditions:
- you have a study right in Metropolia UAS
- you are a degree student (includes exchange students) or completing the full first year of studies in the Open UAS
- you have registered as an attending student.
You can choose between an academic year membership (sold only in fall semester), or either fall or spring semester memberships separately.
New students can become members as soon as they have activated Metropolia user IDs, which is usually done during the first day of studies.
How do I become a member?
Pay the membership fee to become a METKA Member. There are two ways to pay:
- online, on OMA Student Desktop or
- visiting METKA M-piste Member Services.
We recommend paying the membership fee on OMA! It is quick and easy, and the membership is valid immediately.
At M-piste, we accept only card payments.
The link below takes you to OMA. Log in using your Metropolia user ID.
- Academic year 2021-2022: 52 euros
- Fall 2021: 30 euros
- Spring 2022: 30 euros
The memberships are valid according to these dates:
- Academic year 2021-2022: 1.8.2021-30.9.2022
- Fall 2021: 1.8.2021–31.1.2022
- Spring 2022: 1.1.–30.9.2022.
Completing the payment in OMA
- Go to Student’s Desktop in OMA and find the section “Membership of Student Union METKA”
- Click “Pay the membership”
- Select the membership period
- Check that your information are correct and click “Tallenna”
- Check that the payment amount is correct and click “”Siirry verkkomaksuun”
- Choose a suitable payment option for yourself and complete the payment
- Congratulations, you are now a METKA Member!
Your METKA Member Card activates on Tuudo app as soon as the information about your payment has reached our member register.
Find your METKA Member Card on Tuudo wallet, which includes also your digital student card.
I was about to become a METKA Member, but my personal information in OMA are not correct! What to do?
Are your personal information up-to-date in Metropolia?
It is good to have your personal information up-to-date in Metropolia registry. Update them by yourself either at OMA Settings or contact Metropolia Student Services, email@example.com.
Questions about METKA membership?
If you have any questions about METKA Membership, you can contact Paavo Nisula at METKA Member Services.
You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us too!
METKA Member Services
+358 50 350 1603
This post is also available in Suomi.