Yes please, I want to join METKA!
Before becoming a METKA Member, check that you meet these conditions:
- you have a study right in Metropolia UAS
- you are a degree student (includes exchange students) or completing the full first year of studies in the Open UAS
- you are present as a student.
You can choose between an academic year membership (sold only in fall semester), or either fall or spring semester membership.
New students can become members as soon as they have their Metropolia credentials, which are given during the first day of studies.
How do I become a member?
You can join METKA by paying the membership fee. There are two ways pay:
- online, on OMA Student Desktop or
- visiting METKA M-piste Member Services.
We recommend paying the membership fee on OMA! It is quick and easy, and the membership is valid immediately. At M-piste, we accept only card payments.
The link below takes you to OMA, log in using your Metropolia credentials.
- Academic year 2020-2021: 52 euros
- One semester: 30 euros
The memberships are valid according to these dates:
- Academic year 2020/2021: 1.8.2020 – 31.7.2021
- Fall 2020: 1.8.2020 – 31.1.2021
- Spring 2021: 1.1.2021 – 30.9.2021.
Completing the payment in OMA
- Go to Student’s Desktop in OMA and find the section “Membership of Student Union METKA”
- Click “Pay the membership”
- Select the amount you are going to pay from the left corner
- Check that your contact details are correct and click “Tallenna”
- Check that the payment amount is correct and click “”Siirry verkkomaksuun”
- Choose a suitable payment option for yourself and complete the payment
- Congratulations, you are now a METKA Member!
This post is also available in Suomi.