Welcome to move with Zone!
Zone Sports Services are available for the students and staff of Metropolia, Haaga-Helia, Laurea, Arcada, Humak and Diak UAS.
All Zone Sports Services are included in METKA Membership!
- instructed classes
- gyms at several campuses around Metropolitan Area
- ball sports shifts and courses
- sports facilities you can reserve for your own use
- access to Yogobe video streaming service.
How to get access to Zone Sports Services
- Join your student union, METKA!
- Create an account for Zone. Choose “Log in” on the upper right-hand corner to start!
- Fill in the papy form (aka service request form) on the METKA website and select section 1 (Instructions for getting the OnTheMove app) or section 3 (Update your old Zone passport).
- Bonus round: if you also want Yogobe’s online training services, fill in the papy form again and select point 4.
Once you have done all of the above, you can log in to the Zone website and book both place for group exercise classes and exercise facilities. Please also read the Zone’s terms of service.
You can also get a Sports Pass without METKA membership. However, a pass with a membership price is always the cheapest, and you also get a lot of other benefits as a member! If you already have a sports passport, you can renew your access rights either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by putting a message in the chat
If you have questions or feedback about Zone Sports Services, please send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your questions concern METKA Membership and how to get the Sports Pass, you can email METKA at email@example.com, or use chat.
This post is also available in Suomi.