What kind of question do you have in mind? Regarding the topic you can contact either member service office M-piste, Admission Services, Student Affairs Office or a member of METKA’s staff or board.
1) At M-piste you can:
- pick up your student card which you have ordered
- get an academic year sticker
- get a sports pass
- get an ESN card
- buy tickets for parties
- buy overall patches
M-piste is located at Bulevardi campus, in the lobby of Uusi kemia building (Bulevardi 31).
2) At the Admission Office you can ask questions related to applying to Metropolia University of Applied Sciences.
The Admission Office is located in Bulevardi 29 B (the door facing Alexander Theatre).
3) The Student Affairs Office handles matters regarding:
- study certificate
- transcripts of records
- discount ticket applications (e.g. VR’s student discount, Kela’s meal subsidy card)
- study right (e.g. applying for additional study time, changing your degree programme)
- student financial aid
There are six Student Affairs Offices located on different campuses: Bulevardi, Tukholmankatu, Hämeentie, Tikkurila, Leppävaara and Myyrmäki.
4) You can ask general questions via the contact form on the right. If you have questions regarding student cards and academic year stickers please contact M-piste by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not sure which category your question falls under, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form.
Certain matters, such as questions related to sports, tutoring, educational policy matters and social policy matters are handled by the members of METKA’s employees and board.
METKA’s office is located at Bulevardi 31.
Metropolia Ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelijakunta METKA